Aspirator c 44/460
Two turbine aspirator, fitted with automatically cleaned system for the main filter (*), and with a second filter (Δ) to collect the micro-powders so that they are not let out into the environment. It mounts sound-proof casing to guarantee tolerable sound levels.
A fixed fan to be placed in centralised systems, to suck up powders from:
– Rubbing down in the body shop and joinery sectors;
– Grinding of metals in general or of concrete/similar articles;
– Remains of workings in the dental, textile, gold-working and glasses sectors etc.
On/off can be:
– in the manual version, directly from the fan’s control panel;
– in the automatic version, with a distance receiver and transmitter;
– in the micro-contact version, placed in the intake air usage points.
The fan is equipped with an automatic electronic device:
after being turned on by radio-control or micro-contacts (to be specified at the time of order), it chooses the turbine or turbines required based on the need for air intake, starting them, combining them or stopping them, thus maintaining optimum pressure. When all the plant outlets are closed, the fan stops automatically thus saving energy.
Intake air m3/h 600
Maximum pressure mm H2O 2500
Power Volt 400
Number of motors 2
Motor power I kw 2,2
Motor power II kw 2,2
Total power kw 4,4
Filtering surface (*) m2 3,00
Self-cleaning filter in anti-static polyester (*) 2
Resincart filter (Δ)2
Solenoid valve 2
Pressure stabilizer valve 1
Compressed air tank capacity lt. 5
Compressed air safety valve 1
Cylinder Ø 300 x H. 1000 mm 2
Height cm 175
Length cm 85
Depth cm 85
Noise dB < 75
Weight kg 213
Casing size cm 44 x 85 x 120