Horizontal log bandsaw ctr 750 e
Log Bandsaw CTR 750 E
Unlike CTR 750 this model is equipped with a mechanical feed into cut and back with continuous speed control. That greatly increases
comfort of the operator and the overall productivity. The feed is driven by an electric motor with worm gearbox controlled by a frequency
converter. You can change the speed of travel simply by turning the potentiometer on the control panel. Height is adjusted using a hand
crank with adjustable scale. CTR 750 is a bigger and stronger version of the popular CTR 520 and it allows for processing of logs up to
75 cm in diameter. Similarly to CTR 520 it uses a one size bigger bimetallic metal-cutting saw band. While the size of the bimetallic saw
band in CTR 520 is 27 x 0.9 mm, the size of the band in CTR 750 is 34 x 1.1 mm which, combined with a powerful 5.5 kW engine can
deal with logs of large diameters.
Use of a bimetallic saw band which is normally used in metal band saws brings following advantages:
– very simple operation
– single saw band cuts all types of wood without tooth adjustment (sharpening, tooth setting)
– elimination of tedious, technically challenging sharpening and setting of teeth
– You can immediately start cutting wood in professional quality without any necessary experience
– bimetallic saw band easily cuts metal materials in the log such as nails, shrapnel or bullets.
– professional three-side hardmetal saw band guidance in guiding heads and robust support of all rotary parts ensure high cutting
accuracy and long service life of the saw band
– maximum accuracy, like in professional machines
– no need to purchase tooth sharpener and tooth setting machine
– easy accessibility and low cost of bimetallic saw bands
Powerful 5.5 kW engine ensures full power during fully professional cutting, cutting of high-quality round timber or when cutting very
hard materials. Travelling sections are supplied disassembled. Instead of bimetallic metal-cutting band sized 27 x 0.9 mm you can use a
special bimetallic wood-cutting band sized 35 x 0.9 mm which (same as the bimetallic metal-cutting band) does not require sharpening
and setting of teeth.
You can also fit your machine with standard saw-cutting bands (35 x 0.9 mm) identical to those used in higher professional models CTR
710, 800 and 950. Larger teeth in these saw bands allow for increase of productivity when cutting large diameter logs. However, in the
above mentioned saw bands it is necessary to sharpen and set the teeth regularly.